Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Perfectly Posh | $99 September Starter Kit - Why Join Now?


I know, I know. It's always a good time to join Perfectly Posh right? I say it a lot but I always have my reasons! Here are several reasons why I think NOW is a great time to grab your Starter Kit:

  • Join Sept. 1-12 to receive a Sassy at 6 Party Pack which includes one of my favorite products every: A full-sized tube of Whole Lava Love volcanic ash exfoliator. (This is a must-have if you love Cackle Spackle or the BFF.)
  • This is the first month of our new Incentive Period which means you can earn even more prizes as you get started including the grand prize: All expenses paid trip to the Dominican Republic. (Learn more about the incentive HERE.)
  • We're celebrating our birthday all month long with more prizes and giveways! (More info HERE.)
Our Starter Kits are really the best deal whether you want to keep the discount for yourself or start your own business. Keep reading to learn more.


For $99, you'll receive 12 full-sized products plus business tools to get you started. You'll have immediate access to all of the training, support, and resources available so you're never alone here at Posh. If you are interested in learning more, please feel free to contact me! I would love to have you on my team and I am here to help you reach your goals, no matter how big or small. 

Since joining Posh in December 2011, I've been far more successful here than I ever thought possible! This has been one of the best decisions I've ever made and I'd love for you to join me in this incredible journey. We have an incredible team from all over and plenty of support and resources to help you succeed. You can also learn more HERE.

Learn more About Me or check out my FAQs.

2 comments:

  1. Do you know when the sassy at 6 sign on between Sept 1 -12 will ship? I have my starter kit (not going to make any of my goals, only 29 in sales and that was MY order) I'm so excited and at the same time, I'm starting to think this was a massive mistake. But back to my orignal question. Do you know when the bonus sassy gift will ship?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paula! Welcome to Posh! I would definitely reach out to your sponsor and/or Premier to help you get started. Sometimes it takes time! For your Sassy at 6 set, it will show up in your Redeem tab later this month. Enjoy it!

      Delete